Saturday, October 5, 2013

Starting all over again at the age of 40

Hi,

I've created this blog for a couple of reasons.

First, I'd like to make myself committed to achieving my ever desired seduction success that's success in the area of picking up hot women. And, secondly, I believe that keeping an online diary through this blog will help both you and me to easily maintain our positive mental attitude when striving to reap some amazing successes in the field of seducing beautiful and sexy women.

Today is Saturday, October 5 2013 and I am just 12 days away from my 40th birthday. Funnily enough, I now feel as if I was at the beginning of my life. The reason for feeling this way is because I simply believe that I can succeed in the area of seduction like many other guys did succeed before me.

Furthermore, I believe that I am actually not very far from my ever desired success in the field of picking up hot chicks because of the following two facts:

1. My main sticking point or disadvantage in the area of seducing beautiful women is not going out often or even not going out at all to meet women especially on peak times to go out like Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.

2. I am not an absolute beginner in the field of picking up women. I am decently good at opening up a conversation with random women, getting girls' phone numbers ending up with occasional kisses, kinoing (touching) women during the conversation and to some extent sexually escalating.

So, I guess that if I continue improving my game by going out more often to meet many more women, I will give myself a chance and increase the odds of reaping some cool successes in the seduction arena.

Anyway, my main motivation to start writing this blog comes from my strong desire to commit myself to finally overcoming my old painful frustrations about not laying down women at all. In my entire life I've had sex with only 2 women for about 3-4 times. How painful can this be?

Well, all I can tell you is that it's painful enough to now motivate me to finally make a big positive change in my life.

So, what's my goal?

My goal is to create and fully enjoy my dream international playboy lifestyle where I'll be laying down that's having sex with at least one hot woman a day every day or at least 4 different hot women a week.

Are you with me in terms of supporting me to achieve this goal?

I hope that you are with me. Because I guess that at the end of the day we're both in this game together and eager to win it the big time.

Thumbs up! Tonight is the night! Man, let's do it!

Bruno 

No comments:

Post a Comment