Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Every new approach to random women makes me excited over and over

Hey man,

Despite the fact that I am still due to get used to going out at nights, especially on peak days to go out like Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, I must say that I am very pleased to feel that same good excitement over and over again every time I get the guts to approach new random women even just during my daytime errands.

So, today a couple of my approaches to random women on the street during the daytime have made my day.

By the way, the two approaches have not been anything spectacular. The reason they've made me excited is mainly because I am fully aware of the fact that this rewarding excitement has come up as the result of my decision to overcome my initial approach anxiety and then simply approach these women no matter what.

The first approach was all about me approaching a mixed group of students sitting down at the wooden  table enjoying some snacks and drinks just outside the students halls in my close neighbourhood.

I broke the ice with a spontaneous, situational kind of opener by saying something like "So, here's the party?"
Then I simply shared a bit of laugh with a girl that caught my attention in a flirty way. It was fun two minutes of chatting up that girl along with me also entertaining the rest of the group (one girl and one guy).

Funnily enough, my second approach happened immediately after I'd finished chatting with that group. A gorgeous girl (has a very cute face) wearing black tights was standing by that wooden table in the company of her female friend.

At first I kind of felt shy to approach that new girl in black tights immediately after I started leaving the prevous group because I kind of worried of what the first girl and the rest of the group might think of me if they saw me approaching a new girl.

Anyway, as I was walking by that cute face of the new girl, it passed only 2-3 seconds and I decided to suddenly turn around to look at her more precisely.

To my eyes' pleasure, that girl did not only have a cute face but also an extremely hot legs and ass beautifully shaped below those black tights. So, I said to myself: "What the fuck, I should approach this hottie too no matter what others might think of me."

So did I approach her. I simply didn't worry at all of what to say to her. I let go of any anxiety and decided to approach her anyway. The words that spontaneously came out of my mouth were: "So, you're that party girl?"

The girl was deadly serious on my approach. Anyway, her seriousness didn't scare me at all. On the contrary, my hands spontaneously landed on the surface of her ass while I was explicitly giving her my compliment on it out loud.

At no surprise, she told me not to touch her and then she made a few meters distance away from me.

The bottom line is that I've just returned home excited and proud of myself for overcoming my initial approach anxiety and deciding to approach those girls regardless of the outcome of the approaches.

Furthermore, I am excited and proud for deciding to follow my natural sexual drive and for "surviving" afterwards because no disaster happened to me :)

Can I do the same stuff when going out on Thursday, Friday or Saturday night? I guess I can and nothing is really stopping me from doing so.

I've got a feeling that I should do two things for reinforcing my commitment to succeed at getting laid:

1. I should set myself the goal of how many hot women I want to approach on the night, and...

2. I should set myself the goal of brushing up the phase in my approach that is going to take me from sexual escalation to an instant fuck close because of which I've actually ended up studying the seduction game in the first place.

On top of all the above, I guess that the third thing I should also stick with is Malcolm Forbes' quote saying: "How to succeed? Try hard enough."

Having said that I think that I still haven't tried hard enough to succeed in the area of picking up women. 

Finally, after sharing my today's excitement on how easy it is to get yourself to approach random women as well as on how fun and rewarding it could be, I'm also excited about something else.

And, that's the thing that today I am about to write and publish the home page of my first proper seduction themed website that should also serve me as a good motivation to keep on improving my game day in, day out.

God, bless me and my efforts to succeed!

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment